White Crystalline Anti Estrogen Steroids Powder Exemestane For
Breast Cancer Treatment
|Appearance||White or almost White Crystalline Powder.|
|Usage||Developed to help fight breast cancer, Aromasin is one of the most
powerful estrogen suppressing compounds available for body builders
taking anabolic steroids. Additionally, it also raises testosterone
in the body, which is a bonus for bodybuilders during
|Payment method||Western union, moneygram, bank transfer, bitcoin|
|Delivery||EMS, HKEMS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT and so on|
Aromasin (Exemestane acetate) is one of those weird compounds that
nobody really knows what to do with. It's a third generation
Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) just like Arimidex and Femera.
the third generation aromatase inhibitors, used in the treatment of
metastatic breast cancer and used as aid in the treatment of early
1. Aromasin is one of the most powerful estrogen suppressing
2. Aromasin is one of the best compounds to lower the aromatizing
effect of steroids.
3. Aromasin is available for body builders taking anabolic
4. Aromasin is also known as Exemestane.
5. It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking
the production of estrogen.
6. Aromasin is also a kind of .antineoplastic (hormonal) raw
|Description||White Crystalline Powder||White Powder|
|Loss On Drying||0.5% max||0.19%|
|Specific Rotation||+288°~ +298°||+290.2°|
|Residue On Ignition||0.1% max||0.03%|
|Related Substances||Total:1.5% max||<1.3%|
|Single: 0.5% max||<0.4%|
|Residue Solvents||0.2% max||0.10%|
|Heavy Metals||20PPm max||<10PPm|
|Conclusion||The specification conform with enterprise standard.|
1. Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer:
For early and advanced breast cancer. Recommended dose: 25 mg
orally once daily after a meal.
2. In postmenopausal women with early breast cancer who have been
treated with two to three years of tamoxifen, treatment with
exemestane should continue in the absence of recurrence or
contralateral breast cancer until completion of five years of
adjuvant endocrine therapy.
3. For patients with advanced breast cancer, treatment with
exemestane should continue until tumor progression
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)